Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sunsets and Halloween.

I love to take photos of sunsets and these are some that we saw while sitting on the balcony having a drink before dinner.




This is one of my favourites. I like the way the light shines silver above the cloud, and gold below.


These were taken seconds apart. The first on a night time setting and the second on a scenery setting with the flash turned off.
We were on board for Halloween and it was fun to see the ship decorated.


We entered in the spirit of things as well.

4 comments:

  1. I just love the sunsets best as well and love your one's I agree the one with then silver is very pretty. Your Halloween pic is great.. Love carol and GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun setting over water all the way round and for as far as the eye can see must be incredibly beautiful. Your photos are gorgeous.
    I just love Halloween; such a fun, pressure free holiday. No shopping or cooking; just fun. The ship went all out in their celebrations, didn't it. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ms. Jackie... Mom and I just finished our tour of your new travelblog!! Your sunsets are breathtaking. What a beautiful anniversary arrangement for Emerald Princess.
    This blog is now bookmarked,
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by. I always try to return comment visits.
Comment moderation is enabled after 48 hours but for some reason Blogger is moderating everything at the moment, so don't worry if you don't see your comment immediately.