Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Wordless Wednesday, Stockholm Archipelago.


"The Stockholm archipelago is a cluster of some 30000 islands, skerries and rocks and begins just a few minutes away from the city of Stockholm."

This is one of our favourite places to sail through. Because there are so many islands with some being not much more than a rock with a house on it, the ship has to go slowly to avoid wash. It is very peaceful with just the gentle lapping of the sea against the ship. We like to bring food to our balcony and a bottle (or two) of wine and sit there all night instead of going to the restaurant.

A ferry between the islands.


I am joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the blog hop.



12 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how peaceful and lovely it is to sit out there at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly does look very peaceful!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice photose very serene and atmospheric that's a big word for me :-)

    Have a serenetastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I love your approach. I am not sure if I would want to stay in such places, but I admit i's a fabulous experience for short time. Lovely photos, indeed!
    Happy WW and a beautiful week ahead!❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine why this is one of your favourite places to sail through.
    I would be mesmerized by its beauty and the tranquility of the surrounding nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine any stress just melting away, sailing through there. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I would love to sail through this as well. I love boats and water.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Hugs, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos of Stockholm ~ great place to go ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does look like a nice place to sail. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to see this - somewhere else for my trip wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey that sounds like a purrfect place to relax, Jackie. Great picture! Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by. I always try to return comment visits.
Comment moderation is enabled after 48 hours but for some reason Blogger is moderating everything at the moment, so don't worry if you don't see your comment immediately.